Why the utterly corrupt US "Shadow Government" had JFK assassinated in Dallas
JFK had within his reach the financial resources to get elected, and more than enough money and influence to build a solid political machine to assure himself two terms in office,
- He was an intellectual, of Irish descent,
- Roman Catholic,
- young and a WWII Veteran, to boot, possessing a hero-like image. And, for the most part,
- large segments of the African-American community felt a special kinship with him.
- The women loved him also. He was charming and better looking than most Hollywood stars of that era.
- Many, too, in the rank and file of the then feisty Labor Movement were attracted to and inspired by his candidacy for the Oval Office.
- The bosses of the Union Movement, with some notable exceptions, like Jimmy Hoffa, were inclined to give JFK the benefit of the doubt.
- He was threatening to disband the CIA...
- withdraw U.S. troops from South Vietnam,
- close the tax breaks of the oil-depletion allowances;
- tighten control over the tax-free foreign assets of U.S. multinational corporations...and
- decrease the power of both Wall Street and the Federal Reserve System. In June, 1963, Kennedy ordered the printing and release of $4.2 billion in United States notes, paper money issued through the Treasury Department ‘without paying interest’ to the Federal Reserve System, which is composed of twelve regional banks all controlled by ‘private banks’ whose owners often are ‘non-Americans.’”
- JFK also opposed Israel’s nuclear weapons scheme.....
- JFK’s policy towards that controversial Nuke-producing project was reversed.
- JFK clearly wanted a withdrawal of U.S. troops from Vietnam, whether military conditions on the ground allowed it or not. On Oct. 11, 1963, JFK issued “NSAM 263” to that effect. LBJ reversed that directive, too, with “NSAM 273.”
Daniel Ellsberg of the Pentagon Papers fame, a courageous truth teller, had heard from his then Pentagon boss, John McNaughton, in 1964, that Robert McNamara, the Secretary of Defense,
and JFK, had an agreement that they would close out Vietnam by 1965.
1. For the purpose of this commentary, the term “Shadow Government” is used to refer to the ultra-criminal entity hidden from public view which orchestrated JFK’s assassination. I am convinced, but I can’t prove in a court of law, that he was murdered as the result of a conspiracy. What the nation witnessed, in my opinion, on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dallas, TX, was nothing less than a coup d’etat.